Thursday, September 9, 2010

School update

I've had about 2 weeks now of being at school full time. The days are pretty long, and I come home totally wiped out. And filthy. I go through my 2 backup outfits daily. And my extra shoes (given all the mud lately!)

Today I came home in shorts and my galoshes. Yesterday, I came home covered in glitter and to mom's surprise, a tattoo.


Does this butterfly make me look tough? Go ahead, try to knock it off...

No, your computer screen is not dirty, that is glitter stuck to my face. During our after school project, I thought it would be fun to dump glitter on my head. It was. That place is all glitter and butterflies and unicorns over there.

I really like school! The only big adjustment is catching up on sleep, since now I only nap an hour or so (compared to my typical 2.5-3 hours before). So tonight for the first time, I was in bed asleep by 7:30!

No comments: