Thursday, August 13, 2009

11 months old

Happy Birthday to me, I am 11 months old today.  Here are some of the things I can do:
  • crawl from the living room to my bedroom and down the hall
  • pull the edges off my flooring and wave it like a sword
  • open my dresser drawers, pull out clothes, and (hopefully not) slam my fingers in them
  • eat all sorts of finger foods without dropping much (until I've had enough, then I can throw and smash it)
  • drink from a sippy cup by myself!
  • point to things I want and grunt
  • cruise around the furniture and stand by myself for a second or two without holding on to anything
  • push things off the coffee table, just so I can practice bending over and picking them up without falling
  • laugh at any funny animal picture I see
 

 
Dad and me in our matching shirts from Berkeley - thanks Uma and Pawel!

Where's his nose?


No comments: