I'm very excited to share with you my first bike ride ever. Mom and Dad were shopping for a carrier for me forever and finally found the right one. And then it took some time to get it to work for both of their bikes. It's a Chariot side car, so I ride on the side of them instead of behind like in a trailer. It's supposed to be safer and all that, but all I know is...it sure is FUN.

All strapped in and ready to go.

Wheeeeeeee! Hey Dad, are we in first or second place?
We're riding in the Tour de France right?

Wheeeeeeee! Hey Dad, are we in first or second place?
We're riding in the Tour de France right?
Oh, and check out my fun Fourth of July on my buddy Fletcher's blog.



1 comment:
Soon it will be Mike sitting in the Chariot and Quinn taking him out for a ride. The photos were hysterically funny. He looks so cute with his helmet on.
Post a Comment