Here are a few more pictures from this week. Most of the week was warm (in the upper 70s), but today is only about 50, so mom and I had to bundle up when we went out for Thai food.


Check out those blue eyes!

p.s. Mom fixed the comments so you don't have to log in to leave us a note...

4 comments:
We see he is dressed for northern exposure............send him up so he can play in the snow with Squirt
Woo-hoo, thanks for fixing the comments. Quinn, you're adorable. And you have a very sophisticated palate--
Thai food at four months? Can't wait to give you a hug. Love, your aunt and fantasy football mentor, LT
okay, okay, i know i know we have to see him... stop with the photoshopped cuteness. I can't believe that one baby could be so cute...
Aunt Karen
I think Quinnster was trying to say he misses him Auntie Bunny!
Post a Comment