I love the dino jammies, even though they are still a little big. They are warm and cozy after my bath.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Hand me downs
I love wearing hand me downs, and up until now I've been pretty much wearing clothes that my cousin Johnny gave me. But I just got 2 boxes of cool stuff from my friends Jeremy and Ethan... thanks Nat! Here are a few pictures of me in my new digs.

Go tar heels!

I love the dino jammies, even though they are still a little big. They are warm and cozy after my bath.
I love the dino jammies, even though they are still a little big. They are warm and cozy after my bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome! My sister gave Jeremy those soft jammies and Ethan and Jeremy loved them too. Keep the blog going---the fans back east need it!
Post a Comment